Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Half Birthday

I can't believe that our little girl is 6 months old already!

We went to the doctor for our check-up yesterday. Little Miss is 15 pounds, 14 ounces (49th %) and 25.5 inches long (42nd %). And her head circumference is 16.75 inches (54th %).

6 months old!


Who is this big kid just hanging out in the chair?!


Bella was curious and had to come see what was going on.


Cutest baby ever! :)


All those pictures can make a little girl tired. :)




1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristin --

    My next door neighbor gave us a bunch of new Carters onesies a few days before Thomas was born. However some of the sizes are really random. She gave us a Carters Thanksgiving set that is 9 months.....which obviously doesn't work for this year and won't work for next year either. So I was wondering if you'd be interested. I know they'll still be a little big on Sydney, but I couldn't think of anyone else with a close to 9 month old - Sydney will be 7 months around Thanksgiving right? Anyway I can bring them by your house sometime if you're interested. Email me at corieandrob@gmail.com.

    Corie

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers