I'm well aware that we've been slacking on the blog, but I have a good excuse.
See, I even got a doctor's note:
This little lady or fella has pretty much wiped me out, but I'm starting to come around.
Thank goodness for good anti-nausea medicine.
Baby #2 should make his or her appearance around Sept 25th, so I'm about 17 weeks along. We should (hopefully) be able to find out if he/she is a HE or a SHE next week (and get some pictures of the little one where he/she doesn't look like a "bubble" as Sydney has called it).
For what its worth, Sydney has guessed the new baby to be a girl, but as I mentioned to Dan, I'm not sure that she knows the word 'boy.' So, take that with a grain of salt :) We'll see next week if she's right or not!


Cute little nugget you have there! I'm ready for pics of big sis when you are feeling up to it. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete~ Ashley (Hall) Wood