Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

In keeping with our white Halloween theme, we decided to decorate the pumpkin a little differently this year.  (Okay, maybe that wasn't the real reason.  But after JUST getting everything unpacked and all cleaned up around here, I couldn't really bear to make a huge mess of things again by carving the pumpkins like we've done in the past.  Plus, it was kind of fun to do something different with the pumpkin this year.)




Sydney went trick or treating in the Halloween parade in our apartment complex.  I wasn't sure if she was going to understand or care about what was going on, but she quickly caught on to the fact that people were giving her candy and she would walk right up to them and hold her pumpkin out so they could give her more.

At least she was polite; at the end of the parade she signed "thank you" and then pointed in her pumpkin at the candy that people had given her.  So cute.




Cutest Butterfly Ever.


I wasn't sure if she'd want to wear her costume.  Especially the headband with the antennae.  I thought that would last about 2 seconds, but wouldn't you know, she kept it on the entire time she was trick or treating.  And then some.  I'm having a hard time keeping it away from her.




"Look Mom!   CANDY!!"

So glad that she is 18 months old and doesn't know that her Daddy and I will eat most of her candy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers