... There were 3-legged sheep at the manger in Bethlehem. Apparently.
...Super glue is a wonderful thing :)
...Chocolate Frosting makes a nice dessert if you have nothing else in the house. Cupcakes to go with the frosting are not required.
...Timeout is not an effective form of discipline: I sent Sydney to timeout after she took an ornament off of the Christmas Tree (AGAIN). She danced her way down the hall and plopped herself down in the corner and was content to just sit until I came to get her.
I asked her why she had gone to timeout: "Tree". "Yes, ma'am that is correct, we do not touch the Christmas Tree, do we?"
"No no".
Sounds great, huh? Expect for when you notice that we've repeated the process, oh I don't know, probably 17 times today.
...I have officially missed my goal of 'Get the Thanksgiving post up
before we are closer to Christmas than we are to Thanksgiving'. Oops.
....Sydney likes the Beatles. We put Sydney down with music playing for naps and I try to mix it up and play something different for her each time.
I went to put her down for nap this morning and I was turning on her ipod and asked "do you want Christmas music?"
"no"
I tried about 5 other suggestions and kept hearing "no".
So I tried "how about the Beatles?"
"uh huh" and she laid down and went right to sleep.
We're definitely starting to express our opinions around this house :)


No comments:
Post a Comment